Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
DALY MEMORIAL LIBRARY
The Elizabeth Kerns Daly Memorial Library promotes student success and lifelong learning through quality resources, responsive customer service, and effective information literacy instruction for the campus community and beyond.
Phone: (307) 681-6220
Please stop in to pick up a free library card as soon as possible to start enjoying our great resources. You need to be a currently enrolled at Gillette College and show staff members a photo ID to obtain the card.
- Print collection for your research needs
- Leisure reading collection
- Children’s reading collection
- Graphic novel collection
- Over 100 online databases
- Media items including over 2000 popular DVD’s.
- Research assistance –We are here to help.
- Call us-307-681-6220
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Computers available in the library equipped with Microsoft software
- Laptop computers for checkout (Wireless, requires an internet connection)
- Laptops check out once a week for one 72 hour loan period
- $25.00 late fee for overdue computers may be charged
- $1,500 replacement fee for lost computers may be charged
- Digital recorders for checkout
- Graphing calculators for checkout GC students and employees only
- Group and individual study rooms (may be reserved)
- TV/DVD setup available for viewing.
- 43" TV setup for group projects or presentations
- Free interlibrary loans for NWCCD students and employees only.
- Items held by other WYLD libraries may be requested by the patron through WYLD.
- For other items, please provide library staff with as much information as possible (source, author, year, etc.)
- Creation station
- Stationary supplies and tools (stencils, construction paper, glue, etc.)
- Poster board not included.
- Most textbooks are available for in-library use
- Textbooks available for overnight checkout must be returned by noon the text day
- Study Rooms
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) modified technology is available for student use. Vision adaptive software is available. Please contact library staff with questions.
Policies subject to change.