Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Resources for Writing Assignments
Resources are organized under the various Tabs.
- Use the databases under the General Databases tab to research almost any subject. Use the General Databases tab for Arhart's Writing Across the Curriculum Project.
- The eBooks tab includes collections of full text eBooks.
- The Statistics tab contains Statista database for statistics and graphics.
- Use the GC Library Catalog tab to access items in the Gillette College Library as well as finding materials to interlibrary loan from other libraries.
- Check out the video below for ideas for topics for your assignments.