Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Resources for Ethics
Resources for Ethics projects are organized by Tab.
- Use the Databases tab to access the best resources for research. Google Scholar (see instructions below this database) and Westlaw Campus Research may be helpful for finding court cases.
- Use the Books-Gillette tab to access the library catalog. Use the drop-down menu to find books in the Gillette College library about ethics in specific professions.
- Use the eBooks tab to find a variety of eBooks on ethics in specific professions.
- In many cases you will need to use the internet to find the professional code of ethics for your profession.
- Use the Search Terms box below this information for ideas for search terms.
Search terms you may want to use
- Professional code of ethics
- Professional ethics
- Code of ethics
- Ethical dilemmas
- Misconduct (Example: Search for Teacher Misconduct)
- Negligence (Example: Search for Nurse or Nursing Negligence)
- Court Cases
- Honor Code
- Code of Conduct
- Code of ethics for (Example: Search for Code of ethics for police)
- Professional ethics for (Example: Search for Professional ethics for teachers)