Resources for Ethics projects are organized by Tab.
- Use the Databases tab to access the best resources for research. Google Scholar (see instructions below this database) and LexisNexis may be helpful for finding court cases.
- Use the Books-Gillette tab to access the library catalog. Use the drop-down menu to find books in the Gillette College library about ethics in specific professions.
- Use the eBooks tab to find a variety of eBooks on ethics in specific professions.
- In many cases you will need to use the internet to find the professional code of ethics for your profession.
- Use the Search Terms box below this information for search terms.