DALY MEMORIAL LIBRARY
The Elizabeth Kerns Daly Memorial Library promotes student success and lifelong learning through quality resources, responsive customer service, and effective information literacy instruction for the campus community and beyond.
Phone: (307)-686-0254 ext. 1454
Please stop in to pick up a free library card as soon as possible to start enjoying our great resources. You need to be a currently enrolled at Gillette College and show staff members a photo ID to obtain the card.
- Print collection for your research needs
- Leisure reading collection
- Children’s reading collection
- Over 100 online databases
- Media items including over 100 popular DVD’s.
- Research assistance –We are here to help.
- Call us-307-686-0254 Ext 1454
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat with us-www.sheridan.edu/library
- Computers available in the library equipped with Microsoft software
- Laptop computers for checkout (Wireless, requires an internet connection)
- Laptops check out once a week for one 48 hour loan period
- $25.00 late fee for overdue computers
- $1,500 replacement fee for lost computers
- Digital recorders for checkout
- Graphing calculators for checkout
- Group and individual study rooms (may be reserved)
- TV/DVD setup available for viewing.
- Free interlibrary loans for NWCCD students and employees only.
- Items held by other WYLD libraries may be requested by the patron through WYLD.
- For other items, please provide library staff with as much information as possible (source, author, year, etc.)